Terms and Conditions for Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd Subscription Service
Last updated: 27 October 2023
By subscribing to the services offered by Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before using our subscription service. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you should not use our services.
1. Subscription Period and Payment
- Subscriptions are typically billed automatically on a monthly basis.
- Payments are due at the beginning of each subscription period.
- Once a payment has been made, it is non-refundable for that subscription period.
2. Cancellation and Pausing
- Subscribers have the right to cancel or pause their subscription at any time.
- To make any changes to your subscription, including cancellation or pausing, subscribers must use the client portal provided by Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd.
3. Work Process and Confidentiality
- All tasks or jobs provided to Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. We will not disclose, share, or use any information related to the tasks for any purpose other than for completing the tasks.
- We operate on a one-task-at-a-time model. A new task will only be initiated once the previous task has been approved by the subscriber.
- All tasks or jobs must be submitted exclusively through our project management system.
- All communication regarding tasks, including feedback, clarifications, and approvals, must be conducted via the project management system.
- Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or liabilities arising from the use of our subscription service.
- Subscribers agree to indemnify and hold harmless Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions, demands, losses, or damages arising from or related to their use of the subscription service.
5. Use of the Project Management System
- Subscribers are responsible for all activities that occur under their account on the project management system.
- It is the responsibility of the subscriber to maintain the confidentiality of their account credentials.
6. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. By continuing to use our service, you agree to be bound by the updated terms and conditions.
7. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or the subscription service will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the subscriber and Unlimited 4 Pty Ltd regarding the use of our subscription service and supersede any prior agreements.
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or our subscription service, please contact us at info AT unlimited4.com